- Provide first level customer support.
- Log all customer queries and faults in the ticketing system.
- Diagnose customer problem and provide technical assistance within scope of the service that we provide.
- Do basic tests like PING, traceroutes, check client usage patterns, signal strengths, network health in diagnosing problems.
- Escalate Network/accounting/sales related issues to relevant department.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Update customer technical records on customer management system.
- Provide assistance to Sonic’s field technicians.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
Location: Head Office Montague Gardens
Position type: Permanent